My photo
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
A real life view. Progress and transition, with an aimed future of contentment. My heart is engorged with compassion and love & I plan on spreading that as well as happiness as far as time and the most high will allow.
Joy Jones - Supernova

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Solange - Kenya


2011 is looking like an amazing year for music. Despite world wide tragedy and chaos, we need a revolution and it's nice to see artists are stepping up to the plate to make that possible. I ran across this video by Solange earlier this evening, and I love it. Her voice is unique to her, and she doesn't conform, she fines with making music she loves. This track was made for the RAIN a foundation that provides clean waters and sanitation for Kenya's most needy.


No comments:

Post a Comment